I finally took the girls to TreeTop Adventures with a good friend of mine and Rebekah, SunKyung and Sung Been. They had a great time. No one was afraid, even at the highest point of 100ft. Regan and Sarah did the Superman ride. Hard to explain, here is the video clips going there and back.
Regan Starting
Regan Coming Back
Sarah Starting
Sarah Coming Back
Now they are much braver and want to go do the mission impossible freefall. I don't think I am ready for that.

4 comments:
Hey! I just looked at all the great pictures and now we REALLY want to go to Tree TOP too!!! SOunds soo fun! Did you guys just go to Taal? We were there in Tagaytay Dec. 30th just for the day. Great weather! We didn't actually go taal, but we toured around town and went to a bee farm and ate at Sonya's Gardens.
-Sarah-
The pictures from Tagaytay are from last year, when we lived in Manila. I am leting Regan update the blog and she decided to post a whole bunch of pictures.:)
Oh Reagan you are so sweet! I just read your comment on our blog=) Yes yes yes we had a fantastic Christmas! I better go and get to packing because 2morrow we head out north to Banaue and Vigan on a long road trip=) I am sending huge hugs to each and everyone of you. Can you please deliver them for me?
Lots of love,
-Sarah-
Yippee, I'm so excited you are doing a blog! They are such fun...to read and write! I love that yours is a joint effort as well. Can't wait to read more about your experiences and adventures.
Post a Comment